Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
August 25, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
Notice is hereby given: the Planning and Zoning Commission for the City of Parker will hold a Regular Meeting on Thursday, August 25, 2022, at 7:00 P.M. at Parker City Hall, 5700 E. Parker Road, Parker, Texas 75002. The meeting will be open to the public.
Pursuant to Texas Government Code § 551.127, notice is given that it is the intent of the Planning and Zoning Commission that a quorum of the Commission will be physically present for the above-referenced meeting at Parker City Hall, 5700 E. Parker Road, Parker Texas. Some Commissioners or City employees may participate in this meeting remotely by means of video conference call in compliance with state law.
CALL TO ORDER – Roll Call and Determination of a Quorum
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
AMERICAN PLEDGE: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America; and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
TEXAS PLEDGE: Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
PUBLIC COMMENTS The City Council invites any person with business before the Council to speak to the Council. No formal action may be taken on these items at this meeting. Please keep comments to 3 minutes.
INDIVIDUAL CONSIDERATION ITEMS
1. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION REGARDING APPROVAL OF THE MEETING MINUTES FOR JUNE 9, 2022.
2. PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING REQUEST FOR PERMANENT ZONING ON APPROXIMATELY 14.926 ACRES OF LAND IN THE CITY OF PARKER, TEXAS, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE RICHARD SPARKS SURVEY, ABSTRACT NO. 850, TRACTS 1 THROUGH 4, COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS TO SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL (SF).
3. CONSIDERATION AND/OR AN APPROPRIATE ACTION ON THE LOVEJOY NEW VENTURE LLC REQUEST FOR PERMANENT ZONING ON APPROXIMATELY 14.926 ACRES OF LAND IN THE CITY OF PARKER, TEXAS, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE RICHARD SPARKS SURVEY, ABSTRACT NO. 850, TRACTS 1 THROUGH 4, COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS TO SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL (SF).
4. PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING UPDATING CITY MAPS: (I) THE ANNEXATION/BOUNDARY MAP, (II) THE ZONING MAP, AND (III) THE THOROUGHFARE MAP.
5. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON UPDATING CITY MAPS, RECOMMENDING ADOPTION AND APPROVAL OF: (I) THE ANNEXATION/BOUNDARY MAP, (II) THE ZONING MAP, AND (III) THE THOROUGHFARE MAP.
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
In addition to any specifically identified Executive Sessions, Council may convene into Executive Session at any point during the open meeting to discuss any item posted on this Agenda. The Open Meetings Act provides specific exceptions that require that a meeting be open. Should Council elect to convene into Executive Session, those exceptions will be specifically identified and announced. Any subsequent action, as a result of this Executive Session, will be taken and recorded in open session.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on or before August 19, 2022, by 5:00 p.m. at the Parker City Hall, and as a courtesy, this Agenda is also posted to the City of Parker Website at .
The Parker City Hall is Wheelchair accessible. Sign interpretations or other special assistance for disabled attendees must be requested 48 hours in advance by contacting the City Secretary’s Office at 972 442 6811.
Date Notice Removed
Patti Scott Grey