CalendarView all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
JUNE 6, 2017 @ 6:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given the City Council for the City of Parker will meet in a Regular Meeting on Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. at the Parker City Hall, 5700 E. Parker Road, Parker, Texas, 75002.
1. RECESS TO CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AUTHORITY CONTAINED IN:
a. 551.071(1) – Consult with the City Attorney regarding pending or contemplated litigation
2. RECONVENE REGULAR MEETING.
3. ANY APPROPRIATE DELIBERATION AND/OR ACTION ON ANY OF THE EXECUTIVE SESSION SUBJECTS LISTED ABOVE.
AMERICAN PLEDGE: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America; and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
TEXAS PLEDGE: Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
4. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FOR APRIL 4, 2017. [SCOTT GREY] [TABLED – 04172017]
5. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FOR APRIL 17, 2017. [SCOTT GREY]
6. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FOR MAY 9, 2017. [SCOTT GREY]
7. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FOR MAY 16, 2017. [SCOTT GREY]
8. APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES FOR MAY 17, 2017. [SCOTT GREY]
9. PRESENTATION OF A CHECK TO PARKER VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT (PVFD) FROM FUNDRAISER.
10. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ACCEPTING DONATIONS FROM THE PARKER WOMEN’S CLUB (PWC): [PWC PRESIDENT STACY PATRICK]
· $4,000 FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT
· PICNIC TABLE
11. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON ORDINANCE NO. 748, APPROVING A NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENT WITH ATMOS. [SHELBY]
12. 1st PUBLIC HEARING FOR KING CROSSING PHASE 4 ANNEXATION. [SHELBY]
13. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON SETTING A SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING DATE OF JULY 11, 2017 FOR KINGS CROSSING PHASE 4 ANNEXATION. [SHELBY]
14. DISCUSSION, CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON PARKERFEST. [MARSHALL]
15. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON CANCELING THE JULY 4, 2017 REGULAR MEETING DUE TO HOLIDAY. [MARSHALL]
16. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
· Website update
In addition to any specifically identified Executive Sessions, Council may convene into Executive Session at any point during the open meeting to discuss any item posted on this Agenda. The Open Meetings Act provides specific exceptions that require that a meeting be open. Should Council elect to convene into Executive Session, those exceptions will be specifically identified and announced. Any subsequent action, as a result of this Executive Session, will be taken and recorded in open session.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on or before June 2, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. at the Parker City Hall, and as a courtesy, this Agenda is also posted to the City of Parker Website at www.parkertexas.us.
Date Notice Removed
Patti Scott Grey
The Parker City Hall is Wheelchair accessible. Sign interpretations or other special assistance for disabled attendees must be requested 48 hours in advance by contacting the City Secretary’s Office at 972 442 6811.