CalendarView all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MAY 9, 2017 @ 6:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given the City Council for the City of Parker will meet in a Special Meeting on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 6:00 P.M. at the Parker City Hall, 5700 E. Parker Road, Parker, Texas, 75002.
AMERICAN PLEDGE: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America; and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
TEXAS PLEDGE: Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
1. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON ACCEPTING A DONATION IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,000.00 FROM THE TURRENTINES FOR THE PARKER POLICE DEPARTMENT. [BROOKS]
2. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON RESOLUTION 2017-537 AUTHORIZING CONTINUED PARTICIPATION WITH THE ATMOS CITIES STEERING COMMITTEE; AND AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF FIVE CENTS PER CAPITA TO THE ATMOS CITIES STEERING COMMITTEE TO FUND REGULATORY AND RELATED ACTIVITIES RELATED TO ATMOS ENERGY CORPORATION. [SHELBY]
3. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON RESOLUTION NO. 2017-538, REQUESTING A CLARIFYING AMENDMENT TO THE 2002 CITY-COUNTY PLAT APPROVAL AGREEMENT. [SHELBY]
4. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON RESOLUTION NO. 2017-536, RELOCATING CERTAIN PORTIONS OF THE CITY WATER MAIN ADJACENT TO PARKER ROAD. [SHELBY] [TABLED – 04172017]
5. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON ORDINANCE NO. 747, THE RESERVE AT SOUTHRIDGE ANNEXATION. [SHELBY]
6. CONSIDERATION AND/OR ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION ON SCHEDULING ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING DATES FOR KINGS CROSSING PHASE 4. [FLANIGAN]
7. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
· PROJECTED 2017 TAX RATE PLANNING CALENDAR
In addition to any specifically identified Executive Sessions, Council may convene into Executive Session at any point during the open meeting to discuss any item posted on this Agenda. The Open Meetings Act provides specific exceptions that require that a meeting be open. Should Council elect to convene into Executive Session, those exceptions will be specifically identified and announced. Any subsequent action, as a result of this Executive Session, will be taken and recorded in open session.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on or before May 5, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. at the Parker City Hall, and as a courtesy, this Agenda is also posted to the City of Parker Website at www.parkertexas.us.
Date Notice Removed
Patti Scott Grey
The Parker City Hall is Wheelchair accessible. Sign interpretations or other special assistance for disabled attendees must be requested 48 hours in advance by contacting the City Secretary’s Office at 972-442-6811.