The Parker Women’s Club (PWC) cordially invites you to join our efforts to support the City of Parker.
Since 1973, the PWC has undertaken various projects for the benefit of the Community that include:
- Financial donations to the Parker Volunteer Fire Department
- College Scholarships for deserving Parker graduating High School Seniors
- Permanent picnic tables in the Parker Preserve
- Holiday gifts for needy Parker families
- Construction of the gazebo in the Parker Preserve
- Parker Road Beautification Project
- Donation of funds and supplies to the Murphy Animal Shelter which serves Parker
2016-2017 Contribution Form
The Parker Women's Club is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. All donations made to the PWC are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.